Project Value: £466,066 – Start Date: May 2015 Completed: Nov 2015
Brief Description of the Works
The works generally involve the construction of a new link road in cutting down an embankment. Connecting onto a new roundabout on Cleveland Road and all associated footways and street lighting.
The scopes of the works include:
- The construction of a new 7.3m wide carriageway between Old Cemetery Road and Cleveland Road. This is in cutting through an existing embankment.
- The construction of a new roundabout on Cleveland Road.
- The installation of new road drainage incorporating a storage tank.
- Revised layouts to existing footways
- Installing and maintaining acceptable diversion routes for both traffic and pedestrians.