Project Value: £178,959 – Start Date: Sept 2014 Completed: Dec 2014
Brief Description of the Works
The works generally involve the realignment and reconstruction of the existing carriageway and footways at the above traffic signal controlled junction.
The scopes of the works include:
- The replacement of the infrastructure for the existing traffic signals including new ducts and road crossings.
- The breaking out of existing carriageway and replacing with new construction.
- The excavation of existing verge around existing Utility Services to realign carriageway.
- Excavation and replacement of existing bituminous footways
- Installing and maintaining acceptable diversion routes for both traffic and pedestrians.